Terms & Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The Seller is SpiceWala Ltd. Registered in England and Wales at Companies House No. 9046996. United Kingdom.
We do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, ingredients listings, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
Though we aim to keep the Site as up to date as possible, all information is provided in good faith but the information including product descriptions, product sizes, product images and ingredients appearing on this Site may not always reflect the product exactly at the moment you place an order.
Ingredient listings and ingredient information displayed on the website are as provided to SpiceWala by the manufacturers or brand holders and we cannot accept responsibility for any omissions or errors in this information. We do not perform independent tests to verify product claims or ingredient inclusions or omissions.
Reasonable allowance should be made for orders made over the weekend and at National Holidays. We do our best to deliver within 14 days of the date of your order (UK Only) but if we cannot do so we will inform you as soon as possible. We shall not be liable for loss occurred by any reasonable or unavoidable delay.
If you have any queries regarding our delivery services or want to track an order please don't hesitate to contact us.
Acceptance of your order
We will notify you by email as soon as possible to acknowledge receipt of your order and to provide you with an order number. If we are unable to fulfil your order following this acknowledgement, we will contact you by email or telephone advising you of this.
Our acceptance of your order will take place upon payment for the product(s) ordered by you. We reserve the right not to accept your order if we have identified a product or pricing error or if we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment. Please remember that once we accept your submitted order for merchandise on this website, there will be a legally binding contract.
The price of our products is as shown on our website. The total price, including delivery, will be shown at the ‘checkout’ prior to submitting your final order. If, by mistake, we have under-priced a product, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, we will refund or re-credit any sum paid by you.
All our prices are in UK pound Sterling. We accept all major credit cards. Our payment sytem is secured by WorldPay, to maintain the highest level of confidence in the security of your personal information. WorldPay provides you with assurance that sensitive data exchanged within the site are secure and encrypted, we do not store any of your credit card details on our servers.
Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any goods from SpiceWala Ltd, shall be governed by English law and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
All the content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of SpiceWala Ltd, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. The Content of the Site may not be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by SpiceWala and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of SpiceWala We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, SpiceWala takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.